HamroLawyer is an online platform for the lawyers and clients for easy communications to resolve the cases along with legal consultation.
Any one can use HamroLawyer.
1. easy legal consultation
2. easy access to lawyers and legal services
3. easy communication for lawyers and clients
4. provides with all legal materials
Once you register for this service, the terms and conditions will be displayed for you to check in for approval. On request we can email you the terms and conditions for this service as well.
Feedback or complaint could be registered to the service provided directly from the site itself. Or can be directly lodged in our direct contact address through mail or telephone. Or can be directly acted upon for resolution.
You can contact HamroLawyer through email address and telephone number provided on the site.
To register, click sigh up bottom on Register of home page from where you can fill in your details and proceed.
You can opt out from our services anytime by directly getting in touch with us through email ortelephone at the contact provided.
Yes, you need to pay the amount as mentioned in the software.
Anyone is eligible for registration who seek to use the services.
No, you have only 3 gateways for payment i.e., Esewa, Khalti and cell pay.
Yes, you need to renew registration once a year.
No, you can't use the services without registration.
This could be for anyone whom you would like to take the service for.
Registration is where you provide us with your details and subscription is for client where youprovide the details of the client once you pay the subscription fees..
You can subscription by filling up your details in the forms provided and payment of annual/monthly subscription fees.
You can unsubscribe by sending us notification on the email provided.
No, for subscription you need to register on the software.
For subscription you will be sent an email for continuation and would be done accordingly in the website.
You need to provide your personal data as mentioned in the subscription form.
The software is free for use during the trial period and will be available at a huge discount for anyonewho signs up early.
You can make only one subscription.
The time period for each subscription would be one year and for multiple year subscription you can paysubscription pays accordingly.
No, you cannot use the service without subscription.
You can make appointment for legal consultation or legal advice.
You can make appointment for yourself.
You can make an appointment from the portal itself.
You will be notified via email or it will be updated on your dashboard.
No, once you have paid your registration fees you don’t have to pay for an appointment again to HamroLawyer.
Generally, Yes. However, if there are any changes that would be notified in the dashboard beforehand.
Appointment could be confirmed as soon as you make one. Nevertheless, in certain cases, it might take some time.
Confirmation regarding the appointment would be generally relayed to through email.
In such case, you will be notified beforehand about the postponement or meeting with another lawyer.
Yes, you can cancel your appointment with prior notification.
Yes, you can change date and time of your appointment with prior notification.
There should be pre notice before 24 hours.
You can postpone the meeting with the client.
No, you cannot make an appointment for an unlisted lawyer, the lawyer must be registered lawyer in the software.
No, you cannot make an appointment without registration.
Yes, but you should be registered client or lawyer.
Where you can find all your information listed.
Through your credentials which you used for registration.
From registration details to appointment of lawyers and status of the case.
You can edit your personal data through your dashboard.
You find the client details in your dashboard.
You find the lawyers details in your dashboard.
Yes, you can edit your details through your dashboard.
You can find your appointment details in your dashboard.
Yes, all the necessary document as per your requirement are available on dashboard.
Yes, the contact details should be up to data.
If you forget to update relevant details the system will not let you submit the form unless you submit the mandatory files.
We are committed to protecting the confidentiality and security of the information that you provide to us. To do this, technical, physical and organizational security measures are put in place to protect against any unauthorized access, disclosure, damage or loss of your information. The collection, transmission and storage of information can never be guaranteed to be completely secure, however, we take steps to ensure that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect your information.
1. Termination of repeat infringer accounts: The
respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests
that the users do the same. The software may terminate access for
participantsor users who are found repeatedly to provide
or post protected third-party content without necessary rights and
2. Counter-notices: If you believe that your User Content that has been removed from the Site is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our copyright agent using the contact information set forth above: Your physical or electronic signature; A description of the content that has been removed and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed; A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and Your name, address, telephone number, and email address,a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Nepal and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement. If a counter-notice is received by the software copyright agent, the Company may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing such person that it may reinstate the removed content in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an actionseeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may (in the software’s discretion) be reinstated on the Site in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice.